- The sun seems to have come out for a last hurrah before Autumn really kicks in.
- England have just won the opening match of the Rugby World Cup.
- Small person is very excited about a trip to Bristol Zoo on Monday.
- We have a very lazy weekend planned.
- I have made some contacts and lined up my first contract for teaching work since our move.
- I can enjoy my lazy weekend after having a productive week on the home front.
- I bought some lovely flowers in Lidl today.
- I have some spring bulbs to plant in the garden.
- I caught up with a good friend this week and had a lovely natter.
- I had a small slice of a very delicious cake today.
I realise these are all very small and personal reasons to be cheerful, I am aware that in the wider world there are situations which are complex and distressing and people whose lives are far, far, from cheerful but I don’t think this type of blog is a place that can do justice to the complexity of those situations.
Have a lovely weekend.