Unexpected family stuff happened at the weekend so I am not quite where I should be in getting the house all ready for Christmas and no knitting or making got done over the weekend.
So I can’t help feeling that this is a bit of a cheat post, but there is a question/answer thing doing the rounds of blogs at the moment so I thought I would do it today:
1) Do you eat blue cheese?
2) Have you ever smoked?
Tried it once, didn’t like it and so luckily I have never picked up the habit.
3) Do you own a gun?
4) What flavor of Kool Aid is your favorite?
I don’t know what this is.
5) Do you get nervous before dental appointments?
No, it is what it is.
6) What do you think of hot dogs?
7) What’s your favourite Christmas movie?
8) What do you prefer to drink in the mornings?
Tea, always tea.
9) Can you do push-ups?
A few – quite feeble
10) What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
My engagement ring.
11) What’s your favorite hobby?
12) Do you have A.D.D.?
13) Do you wear glasses or contacts?
14) What’s your middle name?
I don’t have one.
15) What are your thoughts at this moment?
I’ve got marking to do and I don’t want to do it.
16) Name 3 drinks you regularly consume.
Tea, water and wine
17) What is a current worry of yours?
Nothing serious – getting work finished before the school breaks up.
19) Where is your favorite place to be?
Sitting in a comfy chair with a good book
20) What do you plan on doing on New Year’s Eve this year?
Quiet night in with immediate family
21) To where would you like to travel?
22) Name three people you think will do this questionnaire on their blog.
I think lots of people have done it already – I am usually quite late with this sort of thing.
23) Do you own slippers?
Yes, grey, from Next
24) What color shirt are you wearing?
25) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Never tried it
26) Can you whistle?
Not terribly well
27) What is your favorite colour?
28) What songs do you sing in the shower?
Don’t tend to sing in the shower
29) Would you be a pirate?
No – always get quite seasick on boats – it’s a motion thing.
30) What’s in your pocket right now?
No pockets today
31) What’s the last thing that made you laugh?
A friend, on the phone, a few minutes ago.
32) What vehicle do you drive?
Aged Rover 75
33) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
34) Do you love where you live?
I like it, love might be overstating it.
35) Would you change your first name if you could?
Not sure that the answers are all that revealing but they are honest.