Getting to know all about you…’. Be grateful that it is only written down and you can’t actually hear me sing.
The lovely Jackie over at Winters End Ramblings has nominated for me a Liebster Award.
And I am very flattered.
The questions posed are:
1. Tea or coffee?
Tea, always tea. Don’t even like the smell of coffee.
This was a tough one – back to an earlier point in my life and give my younger self some sound advice? Back to when I was 10 when my father was alive so I could have just a bit more time with him. Obviously I would have liked more time with my mum too but I did have her around until I was in my late 30s but my dad died when I was 10 so on balance, more time with him would be good. But if this is all a bit sentimental then:
Back to the nineteenth century – specifically when Dickens was alive and publishing so I could read his novels as they were originally published, serialised in periodicals, and experience the excitement of having to wait for the next set of chapters to appear.
So now I get to set some questions. This will be difficult:
- What is your favourite food?
- What is your earliest memory?
- What is your most treasured possession (and why)?
- What is your favourite film?
- Do you have a favourite song and what is it?
- Do you have a bucket list and will you tell us one thing that is on it?
- What simple thing in life makes you happy (nothing serious – jumping in puddles, that kind of thing)?
- Have you ever rolled down a hill?
- Were you a terrible teenager and what was the worst thing you ever did?
- Are you a dog or a cat person?
Okay – I am struggling with who to nominate as there are so many lovely blogs that I read every day and I don’t want to offend anyone but I know the ‘rules’ are that we are supposed to nominate other blogs so :
I have listed more blogs than I am supposed to but I am sure that some of the blogs I have listed have probably already done this and wont want to do it again. I wont be in the least bit offended if nobody joins in but I am hoping that some of you will because I am nosey!
If you want to join in but just do answers in the comments without doing the whole linked-blog thing that would be great too.
If anyone not mentioned would like to join in that would be good too!
Any answers in any way – or none at all – just a bit of fun.
I hope you are all having a good weekend and enjoying the sunshine if you have it and enjoying champagne if it is raining – yes, Sadie, I’m looking at you!